Kyle 1.0: Geek Culture and New Media

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

First Experimental 1.0 Podcast

So here is my first attempt at where I may be going with the podcast. I pretty much titled this Kyle 1.0 experiment. This one started out a bit different, but then I put it one hold while I tried another one. The other podcast is considered the First official show and has the format I'm going to try for a while. While I was working on the new one I went back to this one and change it;s format to follow the new one a bit more. I'm calling this the experiment because it's more of an intro to what the show is about, where I next one actually has more of a determined subject. So all i ask is that you guys be gentle with both. I'm probably going to go back and change both of these again, but I wanted to go ahead and try to get some feed back. Screw it I know I said to be gentle, but just rip. Let me know what I need to do differently. Anyway, I hope you guys find some enjoyment in them and here I give you the first Kyle 1.0 Podcast. The next one will follow suit on here tomorrow.
Kyle 1.0 - experimental show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home