Kyle 1.0: Geek Culture and New Media

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

So this past week...

ended up joining a few new social networks. I now have a 1up.com and a vox.com account. At first i just figured I would just a add to the many pages that I already have, but then I decided to try something different. Last semester, one of my professor's wanted us to put our name in google and see just where we cam up in the list. Some came up on the first page, some a few pages later, others...well they got tired of looking. Weirdly enough my name came up as the first link and the second and third and so on. Well I want to go further. I want to see just how much of a web presence I can get. This of course means interacting and updating all of these site, and lord knows if i will have enough time for that, but I want to try. I want to see just how far I can go. I don't know if this will happen do to my interaction with the different sites, or if I will just need to keep joining a whole bunch more, but the next couple of weeks should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home