Kyle 1.0: Geek Culture and New Media

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Well it's started...

Well I can say that apparently my blogs are actually getting read. Two post ago I wrote about the podcast Scriggity and how the original host had left the show. Well I log back on yesterday to find out that the creator of the show Drew, left a comment on my blog. Now if some random reader had left the comment, I probably wouldn't have thought all that much about it, but when the main person for large podcast replies to me, well that is just something else. I originally stated this blog for Dan's class, over the last couple of weeks I thought about it and I think this will be something that I want to continue you with. I mean I don't know whether this will happen again. I mean really, who out there is reading this blog, but since I want to see just how large of a web presence I can create, this really has started me in the right direction.

Well Drew, I'm glad that the split of Shauna from Scriggity has not destroyed both of your friendship, and don't worry because I'm going to continue to watch. I wish you all the best for the show and I hope we do see great things to come.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

thanks dude. and continue the blog! don't worry about who is reading it, or how many people read it. numbers are bull. if you're writing about stuff that interests you, that you care about, and you have something to say, keep it going!

the key is to do it for you, if people come along for the ride? rock on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home