Kyle 1.0: Geek Culture and New Media

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Unemployed Skeletor's video blog of evil # 1

Ok, this just blew me away. Now I am child of the 80's and one of my favorite cartoons from that age was and still is He-man (doesn't help that I bought all of the DVD boxsets). Well I was researching different videocast that are on the web, and randomly I came across this one. Unemployed Skeletor! Some guy who dresses up as a villain from the 80's with a beer belly, who can't find work and decides to join the rest of the nation by starting a video blog. I have to say that now I have seen everything. I first thought that maybe is was just a one-time thing for someone that just wanted to have a little fun, but nope, the man has over 40 video posts already, with more coming. The quality of the video blogs aren't the greatest, but then again I don't think he was really worried about that. They video blog is however quite amusing and people continue to watch. All I can say is by watching them, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home